Fire Origin and Cause Investigations
Trained to the highest standards, CMKA’s Certified Fire Investigators (CFI) also apply field experience from fire marshals’ offices, bomb squads and arson investigation units. We deploy highly skilled personnel to conduct efficient, comprehensive investigations, provide expert witness testimony, or assist in litigation management.
In addition to fire or similar certifications, our personnel may hold other credentials related to explosion, arson, and insurance fraud investigations.
CMKA’s origin and cause investigative services include:
- Examination of commercial and residential fires
- Examination of vehicle fires
- Forensic failure analysis (engineering analysis to determine why
structures fail during a fire or explosion)
- Subrogation assistance for insurance companies seeking reimbursement from another company or individual related to a claim it has already paid
- Evidence collection and submission to support claims and litigation